Welcome to another “Three of 3 on A Tuesday”. I will have THREE things or links of 3 topics for you to visit/read on Tuesday to either showcase tutorials, inspirations, random daily thoughts or it could be any fabric/notion sales running that particular week. So for today, here are the THREE of 3 things:
It has been a while since I last posted three of 3, but you can always visit the archives HERE>
There are affiliate links within this post, in which I may earn a small commission if you take action. Please find my full disclosure here.
3 Happy Mail I recently received
- Summer Memories Book: The Quilt Along is kicking off this week with this wonderful basket quilt. Use Hashtag #summermemoriesqal to join along. If you didn’t get the chance to buy it before it was sold out, don’t worry it’ll be back in stock soon and you’ll be able to catch up later.
- Random Scrap Bag: This was a fun find, I love getting some fun surprises and this did not disappoint. For the price, it was well worth it, they were all full width ~ 44″ in size, some were almost a half yard size. I bought another one and waiting for that to arrive, will update what I get in that one too.
- A whole 4 yards of brown fabric. Not my usual colors, but I wanted to start the Scrappy Spool Quilt. There’s an all-year-long Quilt-ALong for this quilt and it is not too late to join in. Use the #scrappyspoolQAL to join in the fun. I bought the fabric from the SALE selection HERE for less than $7/yard.
3 Inspiring Links
- Sunday Preparations: This article inspires me to be more prepared and get more out of my precious sewing time. A good habit to really reap the best of the little pockets of time you have in a busy life to keep creating and making crafts.
- 100 days of organic applique: what a fun idea! such a great inspiration, I always failed at keeping up with 100days of anything but the though of having a repetitive challenge is fun and this one was surely inspiring to visit too.
- Scrappy corner triangle quilts: An awesome idea to use all those leftover triangles you cut out from snowballing a block. I keep lots of the bigger triangles and while sometime I turn them into half-square triangle units, this scrappy corner idea is also an option. I would love to make the bed quilt someday – the one in the video is absolutely stunning!
leftover scraps form my Sewcialites Quilt.
3 habits I’m trying to start implementing
- Have a break and walk after 15-20 minutes of sitting.
- Clean my sewing room floor.
- Have iced tea with me while I’m sewing to stay hydrated.
Do you have any new habits you’re implementing? Comment below and let me know!
Click HERE to visit the Archive for Three of Three Posts for more fun links and past stories