Welcome to another “Three of 3 on A Tuesday”. I will have THREE things or links of 3 topics for you to visit/read on Tuesday to either showcase tutorials, inspirations, random daily thoughts or it could be any fabric/notion sales running that particular week. So for today, here are the THREE of 3 things:
It has been a while since I last posted three of 3, but you can always visit the archives HERE>
There are affiliate links within this post, in which I may earn a small commission if you take action. Please find my full disclosure here.
3 things I love this week
- The sight of a quilt in this article just caught my heart. I love the quilt display as a decor in this living room. Makes me just want to start making those hexy flowers right away. Don’t you love seeing quilts in non-quilts blog??
- This clever quilt pattern that seems simple and quick to do. I love that it can really showcase the patterns of fabrics and would possibly be perfect for a paper crafter too. A quilt for a paper crafter.
- Seeing all the variation of quilts made from the same pattern in this blogpost! Says a lot about our own creativity despite following a pattern or getting inspiration from other quilters.
3 Suspenseful Mystery Novel to accompany your sewing time
I love listening to audible while sewing. I’ll simply pop a in my ear (I love the smaller pod these days as compared to the big earphone above) and just sew.
And sometimes it plays all day long while I’m doing other things. I find that I can finish up a book pretty quickly like this and it makes me so productive!
(If you’ve never tried audible before–> you can get 3 audiobooks free here and try it!)
- Into the water by Paula Hawkin. After reading The Girl on The train, another title from the same author non-stop, this was definitely a must-read for me.
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty. I love the mixture of characters in there and although I could kind of figure out who was the big deal near the end, it was still a good read! (you can also watch the series on HBO through Amazon Prime Video)
- All the missing girls by Megan Miranda. It was a suspenseful story told as a series of flashbacks. Kind of hard to put down this one.
Sometimes, after listening to these fiction books for a while, I forgot where I am actually in. It almost felt like I was living in their stories. As an observer of course. I don’t dare nor want to be in any murder mystery scene! Yikes.
3 online fabric shops with amazing bundles
- love all the curated bundles from this shop. They’re more of the modern colours if that’s your taste.
- If you’re more vintage and like the classics or solids — this shop has lots of bundles to choose from
- If you like rainbow bundles, this is the shop for you. Lots of different kind of rainbow bundles!