Welcome to another “Three of 3 on A Tuesday”. I will have THREE things or links of 3 topics for you to visit/read on Tuesday to either showcase tutorials, inspirations, random daily thoughts or it could be any fabric/notion sales running that particular week. So for today, here are the THREE of 3 things:
It has been a while since I last posted three of 3, but you can always visit the archives HERE>
There are affiliate links within this post, in which I may earn a small commission if you take action. Please find my full disclosure here.
3 things that are fun to watch
- Listening to how amazing and connected we are as a quilting community through Tula’s presentation on her latest fabric collection. She’s hilarious and amazing! You got to go and watch it HERE>>
- Fall Quilt Market Event! I am not there, but I can feel the vibe from all the way here on the other side of the world. I love that Fat Quarter Shop shares videos of Kimberley going around the market and interviewing the designers on FQS YouTube Channel.
- Missing Market hashtag on Instagram #missingmarket is so much fun this year with lots more daily prompts.
3 things you don’t want to miss out on
- AUDIBLE ESCAPE!. Listen to all you want for a month for FREE– lots of non-fiction love stories up while you sew. I love my Echo Dot for playing Audible while I cut fabrics and around the sewing room. If you haven’t tried listening to audible books yet, you ought to. You’ll be surprised how many books you can finish up in a year while making quilts.
- Grab a Cricut Maker before this promo ends. It’s a special Breast Cancer Awareness bundle for the month of October. I love my Cricut Maker! It cuts so fine and even letters turned out superb! Still jaw-dropping great. Just look at those letters all cut using Cricut Maker which have the cutest rotary blade.
- Dear Dottie Quilt Along is coming!!! This is going to be so much fun and scrappy. You know I love scrappy quilts. And I love a quilt-along. So go check this one out. I might join even though I have a lot on my plate!
3 things I am working on this week
- I am quilting the baby clothes quilt!
- I also made a tiny progress to my grandmother’s flower garden quilt. I love it! Still. This is what quilting is all about, all the different phases of the quilt-making process. Each brings its own joy. Slow or fast.
- Editing a video for Sewing & Quilting with Amira YouTube Channel: It is going to be a tutorial on how to baste on your ironing board. If you haven’t yet subscribed to the channel, I’d love to have you on board too. Come and visit HERE.