.Welcome to another “Three of 3 on A Tuesday”. I will have THREE things or links of 3 topics for you to visit/read every Tuesday to either showcase tutorials, inspirations, random daily thoughts or it could be any fabric/notion sales running that particular week. So for today, here are the THREE of 3 things:
There are affiliate links within this post, in which I may earn a small commission if you take action. Please find my full disclosure here.
3 articles to read this week
- The beauty of unfinished Project. I love all the points made in this article.
- Love all the quilting hacks in this list! I love number Hack No 13.
- Loving and Hating a Quilt. I have gone through the same feeling with lots of my quilt. It was nice to hear the same story goes with another quilter. I have major love and hate relationship with the Aviatrix Quilt – I am still pondering on how to quilt it.
3 other quilty things
- Bluprint is hosting another quilt-along with Quilt Star Angela Walter. And until 12th October, Bluprint is streaming all classes for FREE.
- Get ready for festive sewing with these fabrics. I particularly love this one. SOO cute!
- Great reviews on this pressing mat. Wonder if I should get one too.
3 things I am working on this week
- I am at my final stage with the scrappy trip around the world quilt. You can see my update via Instagram.
- Prepping a little more of the FMQ course, the free get started course is out, if you haven’t check that out, check your inbox for last week’s newsletter.
- This weekend is my sister’s engagement ceremony. So excited for that. Maybe I should be working on my dress for the little party.
What are you up to or grateful for this week?
comment below, I’d love to hear from you.