.Welcome to another “Three of 3 on A Tuesday”. I will have THREE things or links of 3 topics for you to visit/read every Tuesday to either showcase tutorials, inspirations, random daily thoughts or it could be any fabric/notion sales running that particular week. So for today, here are the THREE of 3 things:
There are affiliate links within this post, in which I may earn a small commission if you take action. Please find my full disclosure here.
3 curve sewing skills you need to learn to make awesome quilts!
I have been inspired to start piecing in curves again. My last curvy piecing was my double wedding ring quilt. I have been watching this class and was really inspired to start soon. I even got this and it came this week, so I am so excited to start making!
Since I am into this curvy sewing at the moment, I’d like to share with you some of the links I found around the net.
- OMG – this is a must, must, must watch. I have never seen this technique. Applique’s circles seem sew easy! Thanks to one of TLMC reader for recommending me this site too. ( 😉 Thanks Ruheena)
- Wonder tape. . No pins, perfect for curve piecing and they wash away. Check out this tutorial how to use it for curve piecing
- You can even English Paper Piece curve shapes! Check out this tutorial for that.
If you haven’t checked out my double wedding ring quilt in progress post, you can check that out HERE. There are some tips to curve piecing in that post too.
3 other quilty things
- Bluprint is hosting another quilt-along with Quilt Star Angela Walter. Try Bluprint, watch everything for free!
- This class covers all kind of curve piecing. I have been enjoying the inspiration.
- I love all patterns related with this ruler . Definitely a great one to add to the stash.
3 things I am working on this week
- My Scrappy trip around the world quilt is coming together well.
- I am editing some final bits of the FREE Mini-course for FREE motion quilting Beginners. Will be sending out links for that to TLMC subscribers soon.
- trying to get over piles of laundry since I’ve kind of neglected the folding part for a while 😛 Gratedul to have enough clean clothes to wear 🙂
What are you up to or grateful for this week?
comment below, I’d love to hear from you.