.Welcome to another “Three of 3 on A Tuesday”. I will have THREE things or links of 3 topics for you to visit/read every Tuesday to either showcase tutorials, inspirations, random daily thoughts or it could be any fabric/notion sales running that particular week. So for today, here are the THREE of 3 things:
There are affiliate links within this post, in which I may earn a small commission if you take action. Please find my full disclosure here.
3 quilts I want to start making when I saw it. Maybe you’ll feel the same. 🙂
I know, I already have lots of work in progress at the moment. I have to admit, I am a fast starter but a relax cool and chill finisher (in other words, a slow finisher :P).
Starting a new quilt is always fun. And in my opinion, even if it never reaches the finish line, it should be okay. As long as we had fun with it. A hobby should be fun!
This week as I was browsing the net, these three quilts/ soon to be quilts makes me wanna just go straight to the cutting table and start.
- Simple 9 patch with a twist – and made from layer cake! I have always wanted to use my layer cake for a quick project.
- I missed this quilt-along at the beginning, but I believe it is never too late to join in, The blocks are looking all fun! Can’t wait to see the mystery layout.
- Geese. A whole bunch of bright geese blocks would be a fun quilt. Check out the pattern for a fast 4 at a time goose block.
3 things you can check out
- I have been following Emily for quite a while, and it is always awesome to see a quilter/entrepreneur/small business owner reached their milestone and goals. Check out Emily’s new book on modern quilts block by block. What I love about her kind of modern is that they are still the traditional patchwork blocks but in a modern setting. I love traditional patchworks.
- My favorite threads are on SALE> HERE>. Rarely they are. I only use Superior Thread So Fine 50Wt for quilting and ever since I have started using that, I’ve never turned back. Love it! This one is perfect for hand-piecing and also included on Sale.
- All the fun Halloween Fabrics.
3 things I am working on this week
- Rearranging my sewing room again, the latest arrangement wasn’t working for me, so I rearranged again. Will be sharing it via the newsletter coming this Thursday.
- Scrappy Trip Quilt. I am loving cutting the patched strips with the stripology ruler. Will make sure I record it for you, so you can see how it works.
- Sewing some fun stuff for the winner of my recent giveaway!!
The winner has been picked. Randomly by the Pick Giveaway Winner Plugin.
And the winner of the $50 Amazon Gift card and a special package from me is:
CONGRATS NICOLA! Will be in contact with you soon.
What are you up to or grateful for this week?
comment below, I’d love to hear from you.