.Welcome to another “Three of 3 on A Tuesday”. I will have THREE things or links of 3 topics for you to visit/read every Tuesday to either showcase tutorials, inspirations, random daily thoughts or it could be any fabric/notion sales running that particular week. So for today, here are the THREE of 3 things:
There are affiliate links within this post, in which I may earn a small commission if you take action. Please find my full disclosure here.
3 Inspiration for Machine Quilting
I have to admit, with Eid coming near, I have not been doing a lot of quilting cause I have been dress sewing instead. Yes, a couple of new dresses to celebrate Eid. However, I did made a little progress on my Community Sampler Quilt and this week, I have been browsing for more quilting inspirations which lead me to these:
- I am saving this idea for making a plain solid border stands out. Beautiful quilting for sure.
- This Swoon Quilt definitely got me smitten. I love my Swoon Quilt, but seeing that version surely makes me want to make another. With decorated sashings like that. Amazing use of the quilting to make the sashing stands out.
- Have you seen the amazing textures and play around the Dream Big Panel? I’ll link down below to where you can get one yourself, but check this finished version – Just love all the textures on those petals!
3 things you may want to check out
- Dream Big Panel : Practice you machine quilting on these panels. Love the potential and the textures that you can add to these!
- Make sure you sign up for the quilt-along going LIVE with Angela Walter this coming weekend.
- This beautiful Quilt with free pattern while it last. No Y-seams but looking all complicated. Love the pinks too!
3 things that I look forward to this week
- Eid celebration of course. Spending time with family and friends.
- A good break from office work.
- Taking lots of family photos! I’ll share with in my newsletter soon. Subscribe if you haven’t – I share more things in those letters, and I am happy to hear feedback from some of you that you love those letters! Means a lot to me.