Welcome to “Three of 3 on A Tuesday”.
This is the very first edition of this, hopefully, that it’ll be something fun to have on this blog.
I will have THREE things or links of 3 topics for you to visit/read every Tuesday to either showcase tutorials, inspirations, random daily thoughts or it could be any fabric/notion sales running that particular week.
So for today, here are the THREE of 3 things:
There are affiliate links within this post, in which I may earn a small comission if you take action. Please find my full disclosure here.
3 tutorials to love this week:
- I fell in love with Purple again after seeing this gorgeous quilt. Plus she explains how to make an improv style quilt in the post.
- This tutorial for an amazing quilt is superb! My first time visiting the site too. It should be a great follow.
- In relation with no 1, here is a great tutorial for an improv plus quilt. Red and Pink plusses quilt is super romantic!
3 things you chould check out:
- Sale on rotary cutters and blades. A sale is always a great time to stock up.
- An orange ruler that can be popped out. Perfect for getting things centred in a block.
- If you have not yet own a mini steam iron, you may want to get one cause I love mine next to the sewing machine. Check this one out with great reviews.
3 things I am grateful for this week:
- Grateful for the birds that sings in the morning. I love it! We moved recently to a more rural area, and I have been loving the little things we can now enjoy.
- We have lots of King Fisher Bird that we can spot around our area. The feather colours is just gorgeous isn’t? They don’t particularly sing though, but I am grateful to see them flashes around every now and then. and they sure spark quilting inspiration!
- The stars. It has been a few days of clear sunny days with no rain nor much cloud, which means clear open night sky to enjoy the stars.
Well, that’s all three of three for today! I hope you’ll enjoy the links as much as I did.
Care to share more great links to visit this week?
I’d love to see what’s on your radar too.
or what are you grateful for this week? Comment down below.
Have a great week!