Here are some quilting, sewing and other related deals that you can grab this week:
There are affiliate links in this page in which I may make commission from, but I only recommend products I trust and bought or would have bought myself. Find the full disclosure here.
- This mini Vacuum is perfect for a quick clean up around the sewing room! And they’re 70% off at the moment, check it out HERE.
- Foldable Drying Rack for drying out those starched pieces of fabrics. This one is 21% at the moment. Or try this bamboo one for cheaper too. If you have not tried starching your fabrics yet, you should. I love making homemade starch. Read more about that HERE>
- Metal Pattern Holder – the perfect one to have on your cutting table while you cut and one behind the sewing machine. I love using my pattern holder. This one is 29% off at the moment.
- Display your quilt on a quilt ladder anywhere around the house. This white farmhouse style is a great choice and is 25% off.
- Limited space for storing fabrics or all the little crafty things in the sewing room, put up some shelves, these three in a pack shelves are simple and easy!
Basic Fabric : Confetti Cotton is on sale HERE>
There’s quite a selection perfect for basic and backgrounds. And at less than $6/yard, it is time to stock up. I always buy my background basics during sale price.
Thread SALE HERE>
I absolutely love Superior Thread and I talked about it all the time! They’re on sale here together with Essential Threads. Both are of great quality and if you haven’t tried a large spool yet, this is the time, grab those one too!
Here’s some SALE on Layer Cake!
Great selection and even some of the new collections are on SALE HERE.
Still on sale from last week:
Accuquilt BLOW OUT SALE! Dies are 50% off! And so many good ones. Check it all out HERE or check out these dies:
- wedding ring quilt Die, if you’ve been wanting to make double wedding ring quilt, cutting the pieces with a die is not a bad idea as it has lots of curves. You can check out my tips for making double wedding ring quilt HERE>
- Butterfly Die, I can see using the butterfly appliqué to enhance a block quilt or even make a raw edge appliqué quilt with colourful butterflies. This would be perfect for all kind of fabrics.
- Drunkard path Die, again, I love buying dies for curve cuts, so this one is a perfect one to grab at 50% off too.
- Hexagons – perfect for cutting fabrics and papers for the english paper piecing, if you are not into cutting hexagons by rotary cutter, this is a great choice! I talk about cutting hexagon templates in this post HERE>
I love that we can use these marked-down kits into any kind of project, it comes with a lot of fabrics that would be more costly to buy at full price. So don’t feel like you will have to stick to the pattern in the kits when you get these kits! Here are my picks:
- Flea Market Windows Quilt Kit. I love all things Lori Holt and this is a great deal for her fabrics and I love that her collection consist of all basic colours and patterns, perfect for stashing in and mixing with all the other collection. Honestly, the pattern is a little intimidating to me with all the curves, but again we don’t have to stick with the pattern that comes with the kit!
- Lovey Dovey Quilt Kit, this one is from one my favourite fabric designer too and the pattern is gorgeous. I bought a fat eight bundle from this collection now I wish I would have gotten this kit on SALE cause it comes with background fabrics too.