Do you have a quilter as a mum, a friend or a wife? Or do you yourself quilt? Here are list of gift ideas for quilters you want to check out.
If you are yourself a quilter you probably know what you want already, but then again new ideas are always fun.
Or, you can hint someone to gift one of these to you. ;P
In this post I’ll share some of the best gift you could give a quilter this year 2018 and I have separated them into different budgets too. So go on, have a scroll.
Oh, one more thing, if you have some suggestion, put it in the comment down below, we all love more ideas.
There are affiliate links provided in this post for your convenience. I may receive commission when you purchase through the links, this helps me run this blog. I love providing more free contents to help quilters get inspired and learn new things. Thank you for your support. Please find the full disclosure here.
What to buy for a quilter?
Gift Ideas For The Avid Quilters: Budget $300 above
- Cricut Maker machine
– An electronic cutter which opens up a new revolution of fabric cutting. This machine has a tiny rotary cutter which cuts almost anything and any shapes! So much potential and more creative ideas. Check out current price HERE>
- Accuquilt Studio/Go
– A die cut machine that cuts through fabrics easily. For someone who loves piecing and simply wants to cut time cutting, this one is going to be a great use. The standard Accuquilt Go is enough to get going, but you can also get the studio size for a larger blocks and more steady cuts.
- New Sewing Machine
- You can check the price of this machine: HERE> Janome 1600P
- Brother PQ 1500SL – Check Price HERE. (Review also says this machine is great and I think the price is great)
- Brother DZ1500F – Check Price HERE.
- Juki Tl-2000Qi – Check Price HERE.
- Juki TL-2010Q – Check Price HERE.
- Janome MC-6300P – Check Price HERE.
Read more about my recommended choices of sewing machines HERE>
- Accuquilt go baby
– A simple die cut machine, which cuts up to 8 layers of quilting fabrics. Time-saving. Possible to order custom dies too.
Check out current price HERE>
- Electric Quilt Software
– A quilt designing software which have been recently upgraded to the 8th version, with better friendlier interface and more possibilities. Designing quilts are easy with a over thousands of quilt blocks ready to be used in their library.
Check current price HERE>
- Fat quarter bundle
– A curated fat quarter bundle is always a safe gift for a quilter. Check out various bundle of fat quarters HERE>
- Fabric shopping spree – gift card
– If you are not sure what to pick, a gift card is always a great, smart choice. Apart from Amazon, this quilt shop also has gift cards.
- Quilt kit or a block of the month kit
– Instead of a one time bundle of fabrics, get a Quilt KIT that is made for a whole year of fun such as Block of The Month Kit like this one or you can also select many full quilt Kit HERE.
Gift Ideas For Quilters : Budget $50-100
– Quilters can never have enough rulers. This set is great one for starting out.
– This one is a great one to have in their ruler stash.
– Pegboards are so useful in the sewing room. They hold up a lot of the notions and keep the room organized.
Check this one out HERE>
- Quilter’s Planner
– Get their whole year planned filled with quilt block tutorials and fun sew-along in 2019 with THIS PLANNER.
Gift Ideas for Quilters within Budget of $30-50
- Magazine subscription
– Lots of great quilting magazine choices HERE>
- Quilters pressing mat
– This one is particularly hot right now. pun intended 🙂 A smart one made easy for travel and light enough to carry around the sewing room area.
- Travel Iron
– Always a good one to have, a travel iron is also perfect to stay next to the sewing machine. Just the right size for those itty bitty patchwork pieces. This one has good reviews.
Check current price HERE>
Budget below $30 (stocking stuffer or swap gifts)
– Many use for this light pad, but as quilters, tracing patterns would no longer need to be done on the window panel using this.
- beautiful scissors
– Not only functional, this beauty is a perfect addition to any sewing area.
- gift card
– various gift cards available HERE>
- thread set
– a pretty thread set also makes a great gift.
Pin this page or send it to the one who’ll gift it to you, if you are a quilter yourself. *wink* ;P