We’re back with the Friday Finish Link-Up Party!
Remember to link up a photo or your blog via In-Linkz below and let’s celebrate together!! I am making this a TWO WEEK Party and we have a giveaway this week. So come and finish something and join the party. It can be a small finish, q full quilt, or even a block finish! we celebrate all progress and a small finish is a good progress towards a bigger finish and that small finish and progress certainly deserve a celebration.
All links will get a chance to win a $25 gift card to Fat Quarter Shop.
I’ll random pick a winner on the next Friday Finish Party which will be on the 2nd June 2023.
Here are some new products at Fat Quarter Shop that you want to check out:
- 4″ Paper Foundation Paper Pads
- Summer Memories Book. This book is such an eye-candy. I am following along the QAL as blogged here.
- New It’s Sew Emma Patterns. I love their patterns, the best instruction ever so far and it is always my favourite to follow through.
- Spangled by Kim Diehl Printed Pattern or PDF – a beautiful scrappy quilt
- Flower Peddler Printed Pattern by Kim Diehl
- Home Again Quilt Patten by Lori Holt– one block quilt that can easily be done in various colours
- Freesia Quilt Pattern PDF, fun flower blocks. Quilt Kit available HERE>
- Autumn Skies Quilt Pattern or PDF, Quilt Kit Available HERE>
I would have loved to send these away but, I want to keep them myself too (LOL) and it will not be cost-effective for me to send these away as I live on the other side of the world from most of you. So, I’ll send a $25 gift card instead and you can pick what you like!
My finish this week:
I finished the table topper this week. A big finish I would say because I have been procrastinating in getting that quilted for quite a while already. You can read more about this table topper HERE> Starry Checkers Table Topper .
Well, now it’s your turn to link up a photo or your blog via In-Linkz below, and let’s celebrate together!!
Loved the large flat wood clapper with handle on your recent ‘spinning seams’ video. Do you know a source for that? Thank you for your resources.
Hi Zea, I bought mine from a local woodworker here in Malaysia, but if you are looking for a large quilter’s clapper, try this one: https://tidd.ly/3MGhyQh
They have various size square ones and they also have a knob on it.