It’s the biggest sale of the year that I usually look forward to, and in this post, I’ll link up some of the fun sales I have found related to sewing and quilting.
This list will be updated till Cyber Monday, so come check it out again on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
There are affiliate links in this post in which I may earn commission from. Full disclosure policy here.
- Sitewide SALE HERE as well. Lots of fabrics choices, notions and books . Use code SITEWIDE25 for 25% off.
60-70% off precuts HERE>
Quilting and Sewing Classes
- over on Creative Bug. Get 3 months for only a $1 HERE>
Notions & Tools:
- Bright LED standing light. This one has raving reviews and a good lighting while you sew is a must!
- Rowenta Iron! Over 35% off and awesome review
- If You’ve been eyeing on OLISO IRON, this is the time to grab them!! The MINI OLISO and the OLISO PRO are on sale!
- 100’s binding clips. : https://amzn.to/3V0cd8j
- Pop socket to use for quilting ruler: https://amzn.to/3AyIsTW . Check out this post to see I used it.
- My favourite basting spray : https://amzn.to/3UWv83V
- Accuquilts Fabric Cutter has some great deals at 25% off! a good time to grab a set if you’ve been eyeing on one.
- The best software for designing quilting patterns, with over thousands of blocks ready to use! Black Friday Event on Now at ElectricQuilt.com! Save 25% on ALL PRODUCTS now through Nov 30! Apply promo code EVERYTHING in cart for discount. Plus, free sticker with every shipped purchase while supplies last!
- This one is a perfect one for gifting someone new to sewing. It even has an extension table! This is a brand I would recommend. I own a few machines of the same brand and they last long!
- $200 off for Janome Horizon! I rave about this machine so much- I absolutely Love mine!!! Best machine I’ve ever owned.
- Check out all the books and use code BLACKFRIDAY to get 30% off HERE>
Deals on organization items for your sewing room
- these clear shoe boxes are stackable, foldable and perfect to display fabric and keep them dust free : https://amzn.to/3AA68Hr
- This cubic rack is going to be a perfect place to store fat quarters all stacked up
- These behind-door pockets organizer is a great space-saving place for all the small things you have around the sewing room
- THIS LABEL maker. Label makers are game changing for organization!!
- Rolling cart is the best for all sorts of organization in the sewing space. I love it for keeping WIPs! This one is great for keeping everything away from dust.
- This drawer rolling cart is also perfect for wips and there’s so many drawers! You can also sort scraps by colours using this cart!
Deals on electronics and gadgets for the sewing room
- AMAZON FIRE tablets for watching while you sew and those PDF patterns. Best time to get Amazon gadgets as they are up to 70% off.
- Samsung Tablet
- Cordless Vacuum is a saver for my home and especially my sewing room of course: check out THIS CORDLESS VACUUM. It’s on deal and the rating is great for this vacuum.
- Mini vacuum to keep your sewing machine and table clean
- Printer: I love printing pdf patterns – HP is my go-to, and there are a lot of deals for the printers this time round! Here’s my recommendation: https://amzn.to/3TSeEbH. I love mine! And have yet to do a refill after 3 years of owning it.
Deals on the fun things that make dinner easy so you can have more time sewing
- Instapot, if you don’t own one yet – this is the best time to grab one HERE! I love the fact that we can just cook things even from things are frozen.
- Crock pot. Cook early and get sewing and dinners ready when it’s time. There’s a big sale for Crockpot : https://amzn.to/3Vgtlq6